Beautifully Designed Painting Rated amongst Top 100 Paintings of all times. Original Dimensions of the Masterpiece Painting in Inches : 17.3" X 14.8" (Height By Width)
Vincent Willem van Gogh (30 March 1853 – 29 July 1890) was a Post-Impressionist painter. He was a Dutch artist whose work had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art. His output includes portraits, self portraits, landscapes and still lifes of cypresses, wheat fields and sunflowers. He drew as a child but did not paint until his late twenties; he completed many of his best-known works during the last two years of his life. In just over a decade, he produced more than 2,100 artworks, including 860 oil paintings and more than 1,300 watercolors, drawings, sketches and prints. The self portraits and portraits of Vincent van Gogh (1853–1890). It includes self-portraits, portraits of him. Van Gogh's dozens of self-portraits were an important part of his oeuvre as a painter. Most probably, Van Gogh's self-portraits are depicting the face as it appeared in the mirror he used to reproduce his face, i.e. his right side in the image is in reality the left side of his face. Oil on artist's board, mounted on cradled panel This printing maintains the original Aspect Ratio of the Original Painting. The Canvas Print is now available for your Living/ Office Hall.
- Archival Grade Canvas Material
- Fade Proof Printing Ink Guaranteed to 99 Years.
- Hand Stretched, QC passed Canvas to ensure the highest standards.
- Sides are printed in Matching Colors Unlike traditional wrapping of the image and distorting the originality.
- Ready to Hang out of the Box. Included in the Box: Canvas Print on Deep Wooden Stretcher Bar of 1.25" with Matching Colors on the side frame.